Vital Records are keys to any genealogical pursuit. This recorded presentation will show you the basic of how to locate vital records online:
What you'll learn:
- overview of U.S. birth, marriage and death records
- why coverage and access varies from state to state
- types of vital records Web sites
- major sites with vital records and indexes
- how to get offline records with the help of online resources
Please Note: This webinar is for sale for individual use only. Purchaser shall not modify, copy, duplicate, reproduce, license or sublicense the webinar, or transfer or convey the webinar to anyone else without the prior written consent of Family Tree Magazine. If you are interested in puchasing a license for multiple viewers, or to show at a society meeting, please visit Programming for Genealogy Societies.