YOU’LL LOVE THIS VALUE PACK IF:
- You want tools and tricks for tracing your Star-Spangled ancestors
- You want in-depth genealogy information on all fifty United States, as well as 31 big cities
- You want to research your Revolutionary War family tree
Genealogists who have tracked the migratory patterns of their forebears know that our roots literally stretch from the mountains, to the prairies, to the oceans white with snow. Even if your ancestor wasn't born on the Fourth of July, birth records and other logs of their legacy are a cherished part of your American heritage. This Value Pack offers the top resources to conduct family research and find family files all across the USA.
WITH THIS VALUE PACK, YOU’LL GET:
- Research summaries, tips and techniques, with maps for every U.S. state
- Detailed county-level data, essential for unlocking the wealth, of records buried in the country courthouse
- Websites and contact information for US libraries, archives, and genealogical and historical societies
PLUS YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to explore compiled materials on the Revolutionary War
- How to dig into service and pension records
- Overviews of how to find a city’s history and genealogical records
- Fast Facts: Key dates, parent counties, historical ethnic groups and industries, population growth and more
- Top city genealogy resources
The USA Genealogy Value Pack includes:
State Research Guides CD
If your ancestors lived far and wide across the USA, Family Tree Magazine's State Research Guides CD will help you trace them, with genealogy tips and tools for all 50 states, plus Washington, DC, and Puerto Rico.
This fully revised and updated second edition includes new resources, maps and a bonus guide to nationwide records. It's all in an enhanced PDF format that lets you quickly and easily navigate from state to state, click directly to recommended websites, instantly search the full text of all 52 guides, and print pages for reference.
Family Tree Sourcebook
This directory of American county and town records provides you with the comprehensive information you need to trace your roots across the United States.
City Genealogy Guides ebook
Tracing your ancestors in a big city can feel like finding a needle in a haystack-how do you locate your family among all those people and records? Family Tree Magazine's City Genealogy Guides give you the essential facts, advice and resources you need to find your ancestors in cities across the USA!
This ebook compilation features guides for 31 of America's biggest and most historically important urban areas-the places your ancestors settled or traveled through, from colonial times to the immigration influx of the early 20th century.
Researching Revolutionary War Ancestors video class
This video class led by D. Joshua Taylor details the essential resources for tracing your American Revolution heritage.