Census records are a key source for tracing your family tree-and this handy collection puts census-related resources, tips, lists and need-to-know facts at your fingertips!
Use The Genealogist's Census Pocket Reference to find:
- websites with census records and date
- questions from each U.S. census 1790 to 1940
- maps of the territory covered in each federal census
- a key to common abbreviations
- instructions to enumerators
- population and immigration trends
- explanations of special schedules
- state and international census resources
… and so much more! Stash this indispensable book in your computer case, tote bag-or yes, your pocket-and take it with you whenever you research.