Presenter: Denise May Levenick
Duration: 30 minutes
YOU’LL LOVE THIS IF:
- You own a lot of fragile, valuable photos and documents that you want to preserve
- You are interested in digitizing your keepsakes, but don’t know where to start
- You understand the basics of scanning, but are looking to take your capabilities to the next level
- You want tips on how to organize your digitizing process
Got oodles of photos and documents you want to preserve digitally? In this class, discover tips and tricks for scanning your family ephemera, from choosing the right resolution to cropping and more.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why to digitize your photos and documents
- How to choose the right scanner
- How to set up an effective scanning station
- How to establish an efficient workflow
- Tips for faster, easier scanning
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Denise May Levenick is a writer, researcher, and speaker with a passion for preserving and sharing family treasures of all kinds. She is the author of How To Archive Family Keepsakes(Family Tree Books, 2012). She is also the creator of The Family Curator–voted one of the 40 Best Genealogy Blogs in 2010 and 2011.