You'll love this if...
- You have old family photos you want to identify
- You want to preserve family photos to pass on to future generations
- You need ideas for sharing family photos with your relatives
- You'd like tips for taking better pictures today to capture family memories for tomorrow
A family photo can say a thousand words about your family history—if you preserve the story behind it and the pictures itself. This duo is designed to help you do just that, providing two guides to help you:
- Identify the faces and places in mystery photos
- Determine when a photo was taken
- Safely store and preserve photographs
- Share your family's pictorial history with others
- Create family memories now
Includes an ebook of Photo Detective Maureen A. Taylor's definitive guide to historical photo identification, Uncovering Your Ancestry Through Family Photographs, 2nd edition, as well as the Family Photo Essentials CD featuring the best articles from Family Tree Magazine and Memory Makers magazine.