“When I started using Evernote, it was like finding a missing puzzle piece: Finally, a tool to save all my research notes, images, snippets from websites, etc. so I can access them on all my devices! Watch this video class to get started using the free Evernote software and mobile app to organize your genealogy work.”
- Allison Dolan, Family Tree MagazinePublisher and Community Leader
YOU'LL LOVE THIS IF:
- You struggle to organize your genealogy notes
- You want to learn tips and tricks for using Evernote
- This is your first foray into online note-taking
Presenter: Lisa Louise Cooke
Duration: 1 hour
When doing genealogy, do you often find your desk buried in Post-Its? Do your notebooks and folders stack up like leaning towers, or is your computer desktop scattered with Microsoft Word files of family research? If note organization is an issue for you, then the free online program Evernote is the answer. Not only can it assist in basic organization of your research, but you can also search for information by keyword. And no need to worry about losing important information—each note is synced to the Cloud, and can then be re-opened on any device! This hour-long OnDemand webinar will teach you all the tricks and tips for turbo-charging your note-taking.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Lisa Louise Cooke is the owner of Genealogy Gems, a genealogy and family history multi-media company. She is Producer and Host of the Genealogy Gems Podcast, the popular online genealogy audio show as well as the Family History: Genealogy Made Easy podcast, both available at www.GenealogyGems.com, in iTunes, and through the Genealogy Gems app, and free toolbar. In addition to Genealogy Gems, Lisa works closely with Family Tree Magazine as producer and host of the Family Tree Magazine Podcast, a regular article author for the magazine, and curriculum developer and instructor for Family Tree University.??Her most recent book is titled: Turn Your iPad into a Genealogy Powerhouse.?
What You'll Learn:
- How to collect ideas in one place
- How to take notes from anywhere, on any device
- How to organize projects and to-do lists to accomplish more with your family research
- How to find the information you need through Keyword Search
- How to protect your research by syncing to the Cloud
- And much more!