Did you inherit a family archive? Is it a blessing or a burden?
Family Tree Magazine Publisher Allison Dolan inherited nearly two dozen boxes of family history when her grandparents downsized and moved to a smaller home. Now she's faced with deciding what to keep and how to store those family treasures. Follow along as Denise Levenick from The Family Curator works with Allison to organize her family archive. If you've inherited a similar family archive, you will find ideas and inspiration in this ondemand webinar. Presenter
: Denise Levenick Duration
: 60 minutes WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- How to discover your own purpose for the collection
- Easy ways to inventory your archive
- Tips on how to decide what to save, what to donate and what to throw away
- Ideas for organizing the materials in your archive
- Storage solutions for everything from letters to photos to musical instruments
- Anyone who has inherited an estate or family history artifacts and wants help deciding what to keep.
- Anyone with family history artifacts who wants help sorting, organizing, or storing their collection.
- Genealogists with an interest in personal and family history artifacts.