Kentucky was one of the first states to form after the American Revolution, and that means it has a rich history for genealogists to explore. Reowned genealogist and Kentucky records expert J. Mark Lowe will share his special tips and techniques for finding your ancestors in the Bluegrass State.
This webinar also comes with a free copy of our Kentucky Research Guide.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Essential Kentucky history
- Details on vital records and immigration in the state
- What ethnicity-based records your ancestor may have left
- The best websites for Kentucky research
- How to download the presentation and slides for future reference