Whether you're working on adoption research, reconnecting after a generations-old family feud, or just looking to track down your third cousin to share photos, finding living people is a key part of every genealogist's journey.
Thomas MacEntee will share his secrets for finding your long-lost relatives in this webinar.
As a special bonus, you'll also receive bonus donwnloads from Thomas MacEntee and Lisa Louise Cooke.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Why finding living relatives is important to your research success
- How to use the internet to find long-lost relatives
- What records you can expect to find for free (and which you'll have to pay for)
- Unlikely sources for finding lost cousins
- How to make sure you've found the right person
WHO SHOULD VIEW THIS WEBINAR
- Anyone with long-lost friends or relatives
- Anyone who's hit a brick wall in researching a family line
- Librarians or volunteers who want to help patrons find living descendants