Record Your Family History!
From the editors of Family Tree Magazine, this workbook makes it easy to record and organize your family history.
Family Tree Memory Keeperhelps you keep track of basic genealogy information and special family memories, including traditions, heirloom histories, family records, newsworthy moments, family migrations and immigrations, old recipes, important dates, and much more. This book features:
- Dozens of fill-in pages to record all your essential family information.
- Convenient paperback format for writing and photocopying pages.
- Space for mounting photographs.
- Maps to mark your family's migration routes.
- Tips for researching your family history.
- A comprehensive list of additional resources.
Use Family Tree Memory Keeper to log your genealogy research. Bring it to family get-togethers to gather and share information. Create an invaluable record of your ancestry for future generations.
Contents of The Family Tree Memory Keeper
Chapter 1: Our Family
Chapter 2: Our Family Tree
Chapter 3: Memories and Traditions
Chapter 4: Family Photographs
Chapter 5: Family Heirlooms
Chapter 6: Relatives in the Service
Chapter 7: Relatives Making News
Chapter 8: Places
Chapter 9: Family Recipes
Chapter 10: Important Dates
Chapter 11: Regerence Guide