All seven issues of Family Tree Magazine from 2011!
This CD has 532 pages of how-to genealogy guidance you can search by keyword and even take with you on your laptop. Best of all, you can click directly to all the featured websites— no typing in all those URLs!
All the issues are in PDF format, so they'll work on both Windows and Mac computers with the free Adobe Reader (version 6.0 or higher).
Here's a look at some of the highlights you'll find on this easy-to-use CD:
- FIND CIVIL WAR ANCESTORS We commemorate the war's 150th anniversary by helping you discover essential records and history.
- HERITAGE HELP Trace ethnic ancestors with guides to researching African-American, British, Iberian, Scots-Irish and other heritage groups.
- 101 BEST WEBSITES Our annual listing has the year's can't-miss sites for tracing your roots.
- TIMESAVING TOOLS Master new technology with tutorials, reviews and roundups.
- CITY GUIDES Our new series provides key tips on finding folks in towns across the USA.
- GENETIC GENEALOGY Learn how the latest DNA tests can break through your brick walls.