Family Atlas makes creating custom family maps fun and easy. You start with a map of the world that you can scroll or zoom in and out of. Choose from spherical (like a globe you can spin) or flat maps. As you zoom in you will see more detail (like state and county boundaries). Import directly from your genealogy software and then create markers based on that data, or add your own markers by hand. Publish your maps with annotations like lines, text bubbles, pictures, and more. Print to your printer or save to graphics files or PDF.
- Trace your ancestors migration around the world
- Pinpoint the sites of important family events
- Import your family data directly from your genealogy software
- Add markers to create personalized maps
- Powerful tools like a Gazetteer, Nearby Places list, and Distance Calculator.
- Print maps or save them to several graphics formats.