The internet has made millions of records available to search any time, anywhere. Start finding your ancestors with just a few strokes of a keyboard using the detailed instruction in this book.
Inside you'll find:
- An overview of where and how to start your family history research
- Detailed descriptions of the best online databases for family historians
- Hundreds of helpful websites to further your research
- Step-by-step search instructions to help you find exactly what you're looking for
- Chapters dedicated to finding specific records, including birth, marriage and death; census; military; land; and immigration
- Case studies that apply key concepts to real-life searches
- Ideas for connecting with fellow researchers and distant relatives through social media, blogging and newsletters
- Special resources for researching American Indian, African-American and Jewish ancestors
- Plus access to bonus online video demonstrations
If you're curious about who's hanging out in your family tree, there's never been a better time to find out. Get this book, get online and get started today!