Everything you need to know to protect your pictures!
In case of fire, flood or (much more likely) hard-drive crash, would your cherished photos survive? Don't risk it! In this straightforward, no-nonsense guide, Laura Oles shows you how to protect your photos and ensure that your memories last a lifetime.
Digital Photography for Busy Women outlines simple ways to organize, protect, print and enjoy your photos. Learn how to:
- manage your digital photos and quickly access your favorites.
- choose the right printer and inks for photos that will last a lifetime.
- make the most of online photo services.
- get your camera phone images into your master digital library.
- use the unique, five-step 'FRAME Method(sm)' to keep your pictures organized and protected.
Hailed by the industry as a book that 'should accompany every digital camera sold today,' this guide is written to help the average, everyday photographer and photo freak take the confusion out of dealing with digital photos. It's an easy and very worthwhile read.