You'll love this if...
• you're tracing ancestors in Milwaukee, Wis.
• you want to learn more about Milwaukee history
• you need ideas for Milwaukee genealogy sources and websites to check
Quickly access the essential facts, advice and resources you need to find your ancestors in cities across the USA. Our downloadable City Guides are perfect for stashing in your research binder or toting to the library.
The four-page Milwaukee City Guide download includes:
• essential history and facts
• details on available genealogy records
• websites, publications and organizations to aid your search
• the city's top five historic sites
Here's an example of the helpful tips you'll find inside:
"By 1856, Milwaukee was home to more than two-dozen breweries, most German-owned. Soon it boasted four of the world’s largest breweries—Miller, Schlitz, Pabst and Blatz—and remained the leading beer producer for years."