Bargello Quilts with a Twist presents an innovative alternative to traditional Bargello quilting. Maggie Ball's versatile 16-piece Bargello block-constructed from only four sets of four strips-is quick and easy to piece. From there, you can manipulate the block to create an enormous variety of designs with flowing lines and interesting secondary patterns. Add sashing and/or turn the blocks for an on-point setting to generate even more unique quilts.
Bargello Quilts with a Twist features:
- 16 projects ranging from a beginner lap quilt to a mega-block masterpiece
- Clear step-by-step instructions and detailed photos
- Advice on fabric selection, with special tips on color, value and scale
- A wide variety of setting options to inspire creativity
- End-of-chapter galleries depicting further examples of Bargello block quilts
- Blank diagrams and charts to help quilters plan their own unique quilts
See what the "twist" in Bargello quilts is all about with this exciting new approach.